Re: Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL crashes on me :( - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mathijs Brands
Subject Re: Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL crashes on me :(
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello all,

I would like to thank Tom, Ian and the other pgsql wizards for their prompt
response. This must surely be open source at it's best :)

I've worked around the situation by running a small script that continually
monitors postgres and takes appropriate action if postgres shuts down. I'm
assuming this problem won't lead to any data corruption.

Mathijs
--
"Borrowers of books -- those mutilators of collections, spoilers of thesymmetry of shelves, and creators of odd
volumes."       Charles Lamb (1775-1834)