Re: pg_dump:cannot find function for trigger - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Claudio Jose Zanardi Grillo
Subject Re: pg_dump:cannot find function for trigger
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi :

I was using the wrong version(6.5.2) of pg_dump,that was
in
my PATH !!! With the correct version(7.0.2) the dump was
OK !!

    Thanks !!
        Claudio Grillo

Quoting Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:

> Claudio Grillo <cjg@certi.ufsc.br> writes:
> > getTables(): relation 'tb_bombas': cannot find
function with oid 1654
> > for trigger RI_ConstraintTrigger_28974
>
> > But I can find de procedure with oid 1654 in the
pg_proc, and the

--------------------+--------+-------+--------+------------+-------------+--------+---------+----------+-----------+-----------+--------------+--------------+--------------+--------------------+------

> > RI_FKey_noaction_del|      40|     11|f
|t           |f
> > |       0|f        |         0|           |
100|
> > 0|             0|
100|RI_FKey_noaction_del|-
> > (1 row)
>

> Hmm.  Do you have a user with sysid 40 in pg_shadow?
pg_dump tends to
> get confused by 'owner' links that point to
nonexistent users.