Re: Weird table permission stuff. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From GH
Subject Re: Weird table permission stuff.
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 07:51:50PM -0500, some SMTP stream spewed forth:
> GH <grasshacker@over-yonder.net> writes:
> > The owner of the database and table may run rampant on any tables that
> > have *no* permissions granted. On tables with permissions granted to
> > anyone other than the owner, access is refused to anyone except the
> > owner. Er, that is supposed to happen, correct?
>
> There is a bug there, but your description doesn't seem to quite match.

Er, you described the behavior that I saw. I am not sure how you took my
description, though. I will have to be a bit more precise next time. ;-)

I thank you for your assistance.
gh