Re: Coping with 'C' vs 'newC' function language namesh - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From 'Marko Kreen'
Subject Re: Coping with 'C' vs 'newC' function language namesh
Date
Re: Coping with 'C' vs 'newC' function language namesh  ("Ross J. Reedstrom" <reedstrm@rice.edu>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 09:32:43AM -0600, Ross J. Reedstrom wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 04:16:26PM +1100, Philip Warner wrote:
> >     Create Module foo_mod from library 'path-to-lib';
>
> Phil - be careful with the nomenclature. We've got another naming collision,
> here. SQL9[29] talk about modules, which may or may not be related to what
> your suggesting here.

Do you know any url's where the SQL* standards could be looked
up?

Mark Hollomon's idea was to use 'package' not 'module', but
ofcourse it would be nice to be SQL* conforming.

--
marko