Re: More vacuum troubles - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan Moschuk
Subject Re: More vacuum troubles
Date
List pgsql-general
| | The very next vacuum I do produces the exact same response.  The next one
| | after that though continues..
|
| And as another side note :) ...
|
| vacuum some_table (without the analyze) completes quite happily.

Grr!  There must be a law against replying to so many of your own messages...

Actually, the above is rather untrue.  vacuum some_table without the
analyze gets farther along than with analyze, however it eventually spits
back the original error of

ERROR:  No one parent tuple was found

Sorry for running around in circles. :-)

Cheers!
-Dan
--
Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called
upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.