Re: where to find postgresql jobs in the Washington, DC area?? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: where to find postgresql jobs in the Washington, DC area??
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 02:15:15AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> KuroiNeko <evpopkov@carrier.kiev.ua> writes:
> >  Maybe  this post  by Julian  will  lead to  `legalization' of  job-related
> > postings on -general?
>
> Personally, I'd rather it didn't.
>
> I have no objection to creation of a pgsql-jobs mail list, if there's
> interest --- but let's not clutter the general list with such traffic.

I'd be interested in pgsql-jobs, and I'd have no problems with
subscribing to another list.

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@home.com>
Get my GnuPG key from: http://klamath.dyndns.org/mykey.asc

If one really is a superior person, the fact is likely to leak out
without too much assistance.
        -- John Andrew Homes