a web interface to visualize tables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Louis-David Mitterrand
Subject a web interface to visualize tables
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I need a tool to interactively visualize (not administer) DB tables from
a web interface. Ideally this tool would let me:

- rename column headers,
- set cell alignments, widths, background colors,
- reorder columns,
- save all these visualisation settings in a DB,
- it would be written in perl (even better: mod_perl),
- uses the DBI interface,

Does such a beast exist? I am in the process of writing one, so I
thought I'd check first...

Thanks in advance,

--
Louis-David Mitterrand - ldm@apartia.org - http://www.apartia.org

  "Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you
  are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." -- Jean Rostand