Re: R: PostgreSQL book - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adam Haberlach
Subject Re: R: PostgreSQL book
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 12:42:17PM -0600, Steve Wolfe wrote:
> > While ordering a book from Amazon, I found that they already have it
> > available to pre-order, including a photo of the cover.
>
>   Heaven help you if you order it from Amazon with a real email address.
>
>   After about a year and a half of trying to get them to stop spamming me, I
> simply gave up and dropped the email account.

I've never had any problems with them, and I've been ordering from them for
years now.  The one time they messed up an order and shipped me (what turned
out to be) an extra book, they sent me a kit to ship it back within a day.

--
Adam Haberlach            | A billion hours ago, human life appeared on
adam@newsnipple.com       | earth.  A billion minutes ago, Christianity