Re: BeOS Diff Take 3 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: BeOS Diff Take 3
Date
List pgsql-patches
OK, I have applied this.  Seems you really put out a few versions for
BEOS, and I am sorry for that.  I did not use your 99 version because it
seemed there weren't too many #ifdef's in ipc.c.

All your patches applied, except a few because HAVE_UNIX_SOCKETS now
handles unix socket testing, rather than os-specific tests.  Please try
the snapshot and let me know how it works on beos.

Thanks.

> Folks,
>
> New diff that now covers the entire tree.  Applying this gets postgresql
> working on the VERY latest version of BeOS.  I'm sure there will be
> alot of comments, but then if there weren't I'd be disappointed!
>
> Thanks for your continuing efforts to get this into your tree.
>
> Haven't bothered with the new files as they haven't changed.
>
> BTW Peter, the compiler is "broken" about the bool define and so on.
> I'm filing a bug report to try and get it addressed.  Hopefully then we
> can tidy up the code a bit.
>
> I await the replies with interest :)
>
> david
>
> "I never get involved in my own life, it's way
> too complicated."

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

[ application/x-be_attribute is not supported, skipping... ]