/contrib/soundex doesn't work. Version 7.0.2 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject /contrib/soundex doesn't work. Version 7.0.2
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Edmar Wiggers (edmarw@yahoo.com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
/contrib/soundex doesn't work. Version 7.0.2

Long Description
The code in /contrib/soundex doesn't work. It does compile though. I create the function in the database, but it always
returnsnothing (blank)!

It should be a small stupid mistake in the source code. I bet you can fix it within 5 minutes (as opposed to me, who
wouldtake about 5 hours). If you can look into it, please drop me a line.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report