Useability of -current? (CVS) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Neil Conway
Subject Useability of -current? (CVS)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all (sorry if this is a repost, AFAICT my first post never made it).

How stable are the current pre-7.1 sources in CVS? A number of features
I'd like to use have been implemented (TOAST primarily), and I'd like to
be able to use them while writing my app.

This will be for development only, not production. Will I be able to
get work done with 7.1pre? Are there any current issues I should watch
out for?

I'll be using DBD::Pg (Perl), not native libpq.

Thanks in advance,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@home.com>
Get my GnuPG key from: http://klamath.dyndns.org/mykey.asc

That government is best which governs least.
        -- Thomas Jefferson

Attachment