Re: nasty problem with redhat 6.2 + pg 7.02 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From leonbloy@sinectis.com.ar
Subject Re: nasty problem with redhat 6.2 + pg 7.02
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry for the verbosity, but I forgot to answer this one:

>  Leon -
>  I can't reproduce this with 7.0.2 on a Debian install, but it smacks
>  of a timezone problem of some sort. Do you have any other environment
>  variables set that might affect the interpretation of date/time info?

Timezone is set to America/Buenos Aires
Changing this seems to elliminate the bug.

>  Note that you've shown us the environment your running the _client_
>  in. What does the _server_ have set in it's environment? I'm not sure
>  about RedHat: on Debian, it's set in /etc/postgresql/postgresql.env

The example I posted was run on the server. I.e., the settings
are those of the server AND the client

Thanx
Hernan Gonzalez
Argentina