Re: pgdump - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: pgdump
Date
Re: pgdump
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 09:15:32AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> if I do a database dump via pg_dump also PostgreSQL internal tables
> named pga_* are stored in the dump.  However if I drop a database and

pga_* are not really internal tables. The internal tables are named pg_*.
pga_* are tables created by pgaccess.

> create it via "create database <name>" those tables are created
> automatically.  Restoring the old content of the database using

What version are you using? On my 7.0.2 (actual Debian package, so I guess
you are using the same) they are definitely not created autiomatically.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De