Re: PostgreSQL + PHP can't connect - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Patrick Welche
Subject Re: PostgreSQL + PHP can't connect
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 09:03:50PM +0200, Jordi Scharp wrote:
> Hello there all,
>
> I have a huuuuuuuuuuuuge problem!
>
> I have a PosgreSQL database running called testjordi (Jordi's my name
> ;)) and I'm connecting it to port 113 (I really don't know which port to
> use but all other give an instant error msg and 113 doesn't so I think
> that's the right one).

How about 5432 ? (recollect 113 has something to do with auth/ident)
Did you start postmaster with -i ? Can you connect directly with psql?
What does pg_hba.conf look like? Did you grant your database rights to
read your table?

All questions... no answers...

Cheers,

Patrick