libpq.dll and VB - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Finn Kettner
Subject libpq.dll and VB
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello.

Has anybody got any experience using libpg.dll from Visual Basic
(currently using Visual Studio 6), and if so, do you have the
declarations handy. I have a little trouble finding out how the
PGconn and PGresult should look like, and as far as I know these are
required to use the connect and execute functions in the library.

Yours faithfully.
Finn Kettner.
PS. If anybody know a program to automatically extract informations
from a dll and create a api.txt file for Visual Basic, then please
let me know.