Re: tools and apps for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: tools and apps for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 05:01:57PM -0400, Ned Lilly wrote:
> > We're compiling a list of open source applications and tools that
> > work on top of PostgreSQL - primarily administrative and management
> > modules, although full-fledged applications would be welcome as
> > well.

Ned, does this include applications distributed with the postgresql source?
Also I wonder if it includes stuff like SQL tools. I guess it does since the
list includes kpsql and pgbash, but then why not psql or mpsql (the motif
version of kpsql)? And how about development? ECPG comes to my mind. :-)

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De