Re: Re: [HACKERS] 8Ko limitation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jason Earl
Subject Re: Re: [HACKERS] 8Ko limitation
Date
List pgsql-general
Actually PostgreSQL gets around the file size limits
on some systems by breaking tables into 1 Gig chunks.

Your colleague was right, but the guys on the
PostgreSQL development team worked around that
particular hurdle a long time ago.

Jason