BeOS take 2 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From David Reid
Subject BeOS take 2
Date
Re: BeOS take 2
List pgsql-patches
Peter,

Here's a new set of diffs.  I ran them using

diff -cr pgsql pgsql_beos -x configure

I also grabbed a new anonymous CVS checkout so they should be OK for
your current tree.  I've not modified anything (though I would normally
remove the lines about .o files only being in the pgsql_beos tree) and
have included the new BeOS files.  The only difference in the new files
is that I've removed the -DBEOS as per your request and the version of
BeOS that is now being targetted (to overcome some of the problems) has
more of the definitions.

Looking at the code in pqcomm.c|h should a new define of
NO_UNIX_SOCKETS be defined to clean up the defines around the unix
socket code?

BTW, the IPC code for BeOS currently has  aLOT of defines of __BEOS__
in it.  Any suggestions?

I await your response with interest again.

david