Locking errors - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From News Groups
Subject Locking errors
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

  Apparently, something broke recently in our postmaster, because
its log fills with tons of these messages:

NOTICE:  LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
NOTICE:  LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
pq_flush: send() failed: Broken pipe
pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection
NOTICE:  LockReplace: xid table corrupted
NOTICE:  LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
NOTICE:  LockReplace: xid table corrupted
NOTICE:  LockRelease: locktable lookup failed, no lock
NOTICE:  LockReplace: xid table corrupted

  I restarted it, but it didn't help.  Any idea what that means?
Any advice will be much appreciated.  Please reply by email
to new_groups@hotmail.com

Thank you,

YS.