CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIME, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From sheila bel
Subject CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIME, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi all,

I wanted to get some information about date and time
stamps and examples of how to use them. In the User
Manual I got referred to functions called CURRENT_DATE,
CURRENT_TIME. I have been literally searching for
hours to find more about them in all the PostgreSQL
manuals, I've used ALL the search engines and did not
find anything. If there is a reference to them they should
be somewhere in there, right?
I'm sorry but dear developers your manual is not user
friendly at all :(
A lot of time gets wasted on finding the information you
need or not finding them at all.

-Sheila