Intro/Win9X - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan Boutin
Subject Intro/Win9X
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

My name is Dan Boutin.  I am just getting started exploring the
opportunities with Linux.  I am currently developing a VB/SQL Server
application that I wish to run on PostgreSQL instead...mainly because of the
cost savings it will give the customer.

I saw on the web site that there is a Win9X version available.  Is there a
trial version that I can download so I can evaluate the product instead of
having to purchase the full Win9X product?  I don't have a Linux box set up
yet, but will do so soon, but I would like to evaluate PostgreSQL to see if
it performs as well as SQL Server.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan Boutin