Re: Postgres forums ... take 2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Michael Gould
Subject Re: Postgres forums ... take 2
Date
List pgsql-general
Personally I don't care what kind of "forum" interface is used.  I just
don't like the email because while I like to follow the forum, I spend a lot
of time out of the office and I don't like to have to download all of that
mail just to keep up.  I'd much rather use something that I can access from
my phone browser.  I do this even with my other company email because I
don't want to use up the space on my phone.

Best Regards
Michael Gould