Re: MERGE SQL statement for PG12 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: MERGE SQL statement for PG12
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Pavan,

On 10/29/2018 10:23 AM, Pavan Deolasee wrote:

> Thanks for keeping an eye on the patch. I've rebased the patch
> against the current master. A new version is attached.
>
> Thanks,
> Pavan

It's good to see the patch moving forward. What are your thoughts
regarding things that need to be improved/fixed to make it committable?

I briefly discussed the patch with a couple of people at pgconf.eu last
week, and IIRC the main concern was how the merge is represented in
parser/executor.

regards