Re: postgres server process crashes when using odbc_fdw - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: postgres server process crashes when using odbc_fdw
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/17/18 10:57 AM, Ravi Krishna wrote:

>> Please note that odbc_fdw is not maintained by the postgresql developers, but a separate project.
>

> Translation: You are on your own.  We are hoping this will make our migration out of DB2 quicker. Oh well.

No it means you need to take this up with the project maintainer(s) as
they are the folks that can determine whether it is fixable or not:

https://github.com/ZhengYang/odbc_fdw

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com