Re: postgres server process crashes when using odbc_fdw - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: postgres server process crashes when using odbc_fdw
Date
List pgsql-general

On October 17, 2018 10:57:37 AM PDT, Ravi Krishna <srkrishna1@aol.com> wrote:

>> Please note that odbc_fdw is not maintained by the postgresql
>developers, but a separate project.
>

>Translation: You are on your own.  We are hoping this will make our
>migration out of DB2 quicker. Oh well.

Come on. We can't realistically support & debug random postgres extending projects, nor do we have control over them.
Andyou're not necessarily on your own, you could report the issue to odbcfdw's authors/github tracker.  Or pay a
companyfor support.

Andres