Re: [HACKERS] Broken link to DocBook XSL Stylesheets - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Broken link to DocBook XSL Stylesheets
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 6/20/17 22:20, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In J.2. Tool Sets section of documentation, there is a link to DocBook
> XSL Stylesheets but that link seems no longer available. I got 404
> error.
>
> J.2. Tool Sets
> <https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/docguide-toolsets.html>
>
> As a updated next link I guess we can use the following link.
> <https://github.com/docbook/wiki/wiki/DocBookStylesheets>

Fixed.

(I only backpatched this to PG10, because with older versions you then
get to the issue that the DSSSL stylesheets don't appear to have any
website at all anymore.  So better leave all of that rot consistently. ;-) )