Re: Separate Sessions?? (View data <-> Query tool) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Willy-Bas Loos
Subject Re: Separate Sessions?? (View data <-> Query tool)
Date
List pgadmin-support
>The problem is that my triggers refuse modifying a record if a given Temp table is not created before, because one
ormore fields have their default values from that temp table<br /><br />So why don't you either use a normal table, or
ifyou need simultaneous use of the trigger with different values, use an array instead of a table. Or you might create
thetemp table in the trigger function..<br /> If you create a normal table you can still delete it afterwards.<br /><br
bornin it." -- George Bernard Shaw<br />