Re: [BUGS] psql: FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Guillaume Smet
Subject Re: [BUGS] psql: FATAL: the database system is in recovery mode
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Bhushan Verma<verma.bhushan@gmail.com> wrote:
> But my fedora 9 machine have as follows postgres version.
> rpm -qa|grep postgres
> postgresql-server-8.3.1-1.fc9.i386
> postgresql-devel-8.3.1-1.fc9.i386
> postgresql-python-8.3.1-1.fc9.i386
> postgresql-8.3.1-1.fc9.i386
> postgresql-libs-8.3.1-1.fc9.i386

Same here, please upgrade to 8.3.7 and see if you can reproduce the problem.

If so, please provide more information: a self contained test case
would be nice if you can build one or a backtrace as Heikki suggested
it.

If you can't upgrade for a good reason, please provide the self
contained test case so that we can check ourselves if it's still
reproducible with 8.3.7.

Thanks.

--
Guillaume