Re: 8.4 open items list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Guillaume Smet
Subject Re: 8.4 open items list
Date
Re: 8.4 open items list  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 2:58 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> That includes a whole slough of patches that weren't submitted until
> after November 1st and which I think should probably be bumped en
> masse to 8.5:
>
> postgresql.conf: patch to have ParseConfigFile report all parsing
> errors, then bail

Not sure about this one. A similar patch for the pg_hba.conf file
submitted after the commit fest (IIRC) has already been commited.

> pg_standby trigger behavior is dangerous

This one has to be fixed IMHO. I'm not sure how but we have to take a
decision. The current behaviour is really dangerous for most of our
users.

--
Guillaume