Re: pgadmin4 2.0 not properly starting - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Mark Murawski
Subject Re: pgadmin4 2.0 not properly starting
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Neel,

Yes, this is what I have done already.  I pasted my process in the
previous email.

What I did was make a virtualenv for python 3.5, I installed the
requirements for python 3.5, and then from the same virtualenv, I built
pgadmin4, and then also from the same virtualenv (same shell session and
everything), I started pgadmin4.