RE: [HACKERS] Status report: long-query-string changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ansley, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Status report: long-query-string changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
When is 6.6 being released?  I'm not sure about the greedy lexer, I don't
really know enough to comment, but at first glance, yes fine.  The question
is, though, what are possible operators.  Do we limit the user-defined
operators in PG to only to a specific subset of characters.  Perhaps we
should lex each operator separately, and then get the compiler to construct
logical operators from the physical components that it gets.

MikeA