RE: [HACKERS] Max query string length - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ansley, Michael
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Max query string length
Date
List pgsql-hackers
All it would do is include the -g switch when compiling.  At the moment,
this doesn't happen, and the --enable-debug is a fairly standard switch in
the other packages that I've seen that use autoconf.  Is there some other
way that it is done using the configure script?