RE: [INTERFACES] Libpq and Borland C++ Builder 4 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ansley, Michael
Subject RE: [INTERFACES] Libpq and Borland C++ Builder 4
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Welcome to the world of Win32.  There are several different object formats
when you are compiling under Win32.  It would appear that this error is
caused by your linker expecting one type when it actually gets another.
There may be an option somewhere to adjust your linker settings to cope with
a different object format.
This is a problem that is generally not experienced under UNIX, because
there is only one object format (that I'm aware of).

I'm not sure why you rconversion tool is not working, though, I suggest
getting hold of Inprise.

MikeA