Re: Pgbouncer 1.6 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Andomar
Subject Re: Pgbouncer 1.6
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

A while ago I posted the mail below to the list and it’s in the archive:

So I supposed it was sent correctly.

Is anyone reading this?
Would anyone know how to contact the maintainer for the pgbouncer package at yum.postgresql.org?

Cheers,
Andomar

On 08 Aug 2015, at 16:32, Andomar <andomar@aule.net> wrote:

Hi,

Good day. I hope this is the right place to ask this question.

Recently pgbouncer 1.6 was announced. The new features look very useful:
  • Load user password hash from postgres database.
  • Pooling mode can be configured both per-database and per-user.
  • Per-database and per-user connection limits: max_db_connections and max_user_connections.
  • Add DISABLE/ENABLE commands to prevent new connections.
  • New preferred DNS backend: c-ares.
  • Config files have ‘%include FILENAME’ directive to allow configuration to be split into several files.
http://pgbouncer.github.io/2015/08/pgbouncer-1-6/

The current pgbouncer package at yum.postgresql.org shows "1.5.5-1.rhel6" as the latest version.

Is there a plan / schedule to introduce a pgbouncer 1.6 package to yum.postgresql.org?

Kind regards,
Andomar