RE: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Request for 7.0 JDBC status
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
As usual when replying from here, replies prefixed with PM:

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support

Seems a JAR file is better than copying the class files.  The README has
to be updated though.  Also, your web page should be more prominent.
People may prefer downloading the JAR file themselves rather than do the
compile if they have kaffe.

PM: Yes, apart from special cases (mainly with applets) it's easier as
it's not just .class files that go into the .jar file.

PM: As for my site, I want to update the site but I've tried to put the
coding as a higher priority. If I can get this lot sorted, then I'll
switch to the site contents.

Pennsylvania
19026