pl/java on Solaris - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roberts, Jon
Subject pl/java on Solaris
Date
Re: pl/java on Solaris  (Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM>)
Re: pl/java on Solaris  (Volkan YAZICI <yazicivo@ttmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
I am migrating an 8.3 database from Windows to Solaris.  We are using
pl/java and I went through the installation process for this on Windows.

I'm building Solaris from the source and when running ./configure, I
don't see a switch to include pl/java.  Java is in my path too so it
should allow me to install it (if it follows the same pattern as
Windows).

I don't see a pljava file in my share directory like I do on Windows.
Is pl/java not included when compiling from source?

Jon