Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL User Group in Singapore - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL User Group in Singapore
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Sameer,

Any idea whom do I need to talk to/email to for this?

Someone with rights to create the mailing list needs to do so.  When that is done, I will add it to the PUG list.

The Singapore PUG is already listed on the community page - http://www.postgresql.org/community/user-groups/

I pinged some of the pginfra people to see if they can create the list, because yes, this has taken way too long.

BTW we have completed 2 PUGS meetups in Singapore. Last meetup we got a decent crowd of people who are using PostgreSQL. Is there place where we can share the pictures?

Awesome!  I would keep using the meetup page to share photos - we do the same with NYCPUG.  We currently don't have anything to add photos for PUGs to the main PostgreSQL page.

Best,

Jonathan