Re: [HACKERS] missing mugshots - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] missing mugshots
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Vince Vielhaber wrote:
>
> > Must have been a long time ago.  Can I just do a cvs release or
> > something like that?  I do all my work on hub.
>
>     I don't know about such a command. And the real problem seems
>     to me that there  are  multiple  maintainers  that  treat  it
>     differently.
>
>     The  content  provided on the net should NOT be a checked out
>     working copy. Any maintainter of the files should  have  it's
>     own  checkout local, ideally at a location where a web server
>     can present it (like an apache virtual host).  The  files  on
>     the  web site should be updated automatically by CVS rules at
>     commit time.

I am sorry, but I am totally confused.

I have a cvs copy here.  I do cvs commits, and I ftp the files to the
web site when I make a change.  Yes, it would be nice to have cvs commit
automatically install them on the web site.

Pennsylvania19026