Re: [HACKERS] missing mugshots - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] missing mugshots
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>     http://www.PostgreSQL.org/~wieck/
>
>     The  new developers globe is updated with all photos I got so
>     far.  Still missing are:
>
>         Andrew Martin
>         Bruce Momjian
>         Byron Nikolaidis
>         Constantin Teodorescu
>         Edmund Mergl
>         Goran Thyni
>         Hiroshi Inoue
>         Massimo dal Zotto
>         Michael Meskes
>         Tatsuo Ishii
>         Thomas Lockhart
>         Tom Lane

OK, mine is attached.  As I mentioned on the phone, I was waiting for a
haircut, but it seems it is not coming soon enough.  Here is a recent
photo I liked.

>     Since I don't expect that we get all of them soon, I reverted
>     and took out the photos from the text part again.
>
>     Who  should  maintain  this page finally? If it's me, I would
>     and update the content of the main site now. If not, tell  me
>     who and when to transfer.

If you would be willing to, that would be great.

>     BTW:  There are alot of files on the main site where cvs stat
>     doesn't tell up-to-date. Some are locally  modified  but  not
>     committed, some need a merge.

You mean files on the site that are not in cvs, or are newer than the
cvs copies.  Either Vince or I did that, I suppose.  How did you find
which ones they were?  Vince, any ideas?