PostgreSQL book translation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject PostgreSQL book translation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce,

We (PostgreSQL users in Japan) have formed a non-profit,
non-commercial PostgreSQL user's group, called JPUG (Japan PostgreSQL
User's Group) this July. We have over 240 members now. You can visit
our web page at http://www.jp.postgresql.org/ (all contents are
written in Japanese).

What we are thinking about is translating your PostgreSQL book into
Japanese. We want not only the result be published from an appropriate
publisher, but also the whole contents could be viewed by anyone on the
Internet as well. I'm not sure this would conflict with the contract
you have made with your publisher though.

How do you think?
---
Tatsuo Ishii