Re: [INTERFACES] Replication between MS Access and PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Stephen Davies
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Replication between MS Access and PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
G'day Nicholas.

You might like to look at the contents of ftp://ftp.sdc.com.au/pub/repl.

It is a general purpose database replicator for any pair of databases which
inderstand ODBC.

Cheers,
Stephen.

Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard@ghs.fr>  wrote:
> This description is a way to export tables from Access to Postgres. I know how to do this.
> What I'm looking for is a tool to synchronize the data between the same table inside Access and Postgres, ie : a new
recordin Postgres should be transfered to Access, and the same the other way.

> Thanks.

Stephen Davies Consulting                      scldad@sdc.com.au
Adelaide, South Australia.                   Voice: 08-8177 1595
Computing & Network solutions.               Fax: 08-8177 0133