Re: PostgreSQL-6.5.2-0.3 Comment - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: PostgreSQL-6.5.2-0.3 Comment
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Chuan-kai Lin wrote: >I have recently installed your PostgreSQL 6.5.2-0.3 packages on my >newly upgraded potato system.
ODBC (which is the main purpose of >the upgrade to your packages) seems to be fine, though I am still >a little bit
pissedabout the dirty solution used to handle large >objects.  So far I have only encountered one problem: when I list
>alltables with \l under psql, psql disconnects itself from the >backend automatically.  Other operations, such as SQL
queries,seem >to work fine.  Any ideas?

There are no Debian-specific issues involved, so I am forwarding this
to the PostgreSQL interfaces list.  Perhaps someone will have some idea?

--      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/                ========================================
Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver              PGP key from public servers; key
ID32B8FAA1                ========================================    "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD
will     give grace and glory; no good thing will he withhold      from them that walk uprightly."        Psalms 84:11