Re: [HACKERS] The new globe - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] The new globe
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I get meskes@topsystem.de if I go over my place in the graphic.

>     o   the  complete  name,  maybe  title  (if  they  want)  and
>         location   (like   {in|near}   Hamburg,   Germany).   For
>         locations usually unknown in the world (like Harsefeld in
>         my case) we use a bigger town close to that and say near.

Dr. Michael Meskes, near Dusseldorf.

>     o   the LAT/LON position of their location so I don't have to
>         lookup everyone in my maps,

Since I'm already in, do you still need this?

meskes@postgresql.org

>     o   and  most  important, the contributions they have made to
>         PostgreSQL.

Maintaining ecpg since version 0.2.

Michael
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!