The new globe - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject The new globe
Date
List pgsql-hackers
First of all, great work. I love it. Just some minor nitpits:

My mail address while correct in the text is incorrect in the graphic. The
mail address listed there is no longer valid, so mail may bounce.

As for the text, I have done next to nothing for multi-byte support. I guess
this one's incorrect.

Also we list Dr. Andrew Martin (btw if we do list titles, I have a Dr. too
:-)) as having done the ecpg interface. I don't like to offend him, but
Andrew what part of the interface did you write? The original source was
done by Linus Tolke AFAIK.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes                     | Go SF 49ers!
Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!