Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote: >> > Marc, let's not get Jan upset.  :-) >>  >>     Bruce, to upset me Marc needs alot of more
efford!>>  >>     And  why not? If you UPDATE you'll see that we can get rid of >>     most of the entire body.
Remember- a picture says more  than >>     a thousand words :-) > >Wow, that is cool.  No need for text at bottom,
exceptto list names and >e-mail addresses.

Don't forget the people who use Lynx and other such browsers.

In Lynx the JavaScript stuff is not visible at all, so there ought to be
normal text for those who cannot display images.

--      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/                ========================================
Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver              PGP key from public servers; key
ID32B8FAA1                ========================================    "Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust,
    who does not look to the proud, to those who turn      aside to false gods."            Psalms 40:4