Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > Marc, let's not get Jan upset.  :-)
>
>     Bruce, to upset me Marc needs alot of more efford!
>
>     And  why not? If you UPDATE you'll see that we can get rid of
>     most of the entire body. Remember - a picture says more  than
>     a thousand words :-)

Wow, that is cool.  No need for text at bottom, except to list names and
e-mail addresses.

>     Instead  there  could  be more important information like our
>     release policy  (no  features  in  bufix  releases,  backward
>     compatibility    in    minor   releases),   how   to   submit
>     patches/improvements, where to find documentation on  how  to
>     enhance/hack PostgreSQL etc.

That's an interesting idea, though I think the documentation or download
page may be a better place for that.

Pennsylvania19026