Re: [HACKERS] Features for next release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Features for next release
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Features for next release  ("Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk>)
List pgsql-hackers
> > I have another reason for calling it 7.0, which is that if we fix
> > the function-call interface the way I want to, we will break existing
> > user-written loadable modules that contain C-language functions.
> > Better to do that in a "7.0" than in a "6.6", no?
>
> Based on all the comments flyng around, v7.0 it is. to be released...some
> day :)
>
> Bruce, you asked for a v6.5.3 to be released...anything outstanding that
> should prevent me from doing that tomorrow afternoon?

Not that I know of.  I was waiting to see if we could come up with other
patches, but I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

Pennsylvania19026