Re: [HACKERS] ddd and postgres prompt - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] ddd and postgres prompt
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I am now using ddd to do debugging.  Very nice.
>
> However, the "> " prompt is confusing ddd.  Can I change it to something
> else, so that me and other ddd users will be OK too.  This is only the
> prompt you get when you run the postgres backend manually from the
> command line. Perhaps I can change it to "backend>".  I tried the fix,
> and it worked great.
>
> I am going to commit the change, and reverse it out if anyone complains.

ddd is too cool.  If you put your mouse pointer on a variable name in
the source code, a bubble comes up that displays the variable's value.
You can get information about ddd (and lesstiff) at www.xshare.com,
amoung other software.

Pennsylvania19026