ddd and postgres prompt - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject ddd and postgres prompt
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I am now using ddd to do debugging.  Very nice.

However, the "> " prompt is confusing ddd.  Can I change it to something
else, so that me and other ddd users will be OK too.  This is only the
prompt you get when you run the postgres backend manually from the
command line. Perhaps I can change it to "backend>".  I tried the fix,
and it worked great.

I am going to commit the change, and reverse it out if anyone complains.

Pennsylvania19026