Re: [HACKERS] CVS.... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Matthew C. Aycock
Subject Re: [HACKERS] CVS....
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thomas,

I looked at this and it tells you how to get the sources via
CVSup or cvs, but not how to keep them in sync so to speek.
I would like the ability to make my own branches and so forth
to play with certain aspects of the database. However, I would
like the ability to fold in patches in a big group without having
to apply each patch by hand.

Any other ideas?

Matt
>> Okay, after a long fight with modula3 I know have a working version
>> of cvsup for Solaris 7 SPARC. Know, what I would like to do is to use
>> cvsup to update my local cvs repoistory. How would I go about doing
>> this?
>
>Look at doc/src/sgml/cvs.sgml (no product yet since it it's a jumble
>still). I can send you a copy if you don't have a recent tarball.
>
>                     - Tom

Matthew C. Aycock
Operating Systems Analyst/Admin, Senior
Dept Math/CS